TALON

• January 22Sadie Hawkins Dance Feb. 9th

Google Pixel 3: Best Phone Out There?

D. Larson, Staff Writer

Everyone feels the need to say that smartphones are essential to life, although that is not true, they basically are a must have item. Smartphones are very important to have for a job because you need to talk to your boss, know your shifts, and know what’s going on with your job. There are many more instances where smartphones are useful, but I feel that using it for a job is the most important. With that being said, let’s talk about one of the best smartphones out there today.

The Google Pixel 3 was launched into stores sometime in November 2018. The Google Pixel has always been known for having the best camera but with the release of Google’s new Pixel 3, everyone had high expectations for their new smartphone. The Google Pixel 3 has a retail price of $999. Now that might seem like a lot for a smartphone, but it has some nice features that make it worth the money.

The Pixel 3 has a 5.7 inch touchscreen that is 2.7 inches wide and can hold up to 64 GB of data. The Pixel 3 is waterproof like all the previous Pixels. A big feature for this phone is that it does not have a headphone jack, so you can not charge your phone and listen to music at the same time unfortunately. Another cool feature that was just released with the Pixel 3 is wireless charging; this is very helpful for when you don’t have a charger on you, you can just use the wireless charger to juice up your phone. Max Parker, a phones and tablets editor for Trusted Reviews gave his thoughts on the Pixel 3 and said “The Google Pixel 3 is the nicest Android phone to actually use and live with on a day-to-day basis. And if you take a lot of pictures, this is the phone for you.” Another quote from someone from DigitalTrends.com says, “Slick software, unique A.I. features, and a wonderful camera make the Pixel 3 irresistible.”

In the end when you really get to think about it, the Google Pixel 3 is the best phone out there. It has its own unique features that other phones are yet to have. Google is ahead of other phone manufacturers because of their features.